-   -   Consolidate many sheets into one sheet with multiple rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/378885-re-consolidate-many-sheets-into-one-sheet-multiple-rows.html)

Ron de Bruin

Consolidate many sheets into one sheet with multiple rows

You can try this macro Todd
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"ToddEZ" wrote in message
I am trying to consolidate various cell values from an unspecified number
of
sheets into "sheet 1" with the data for each sheet seperated by row.

For Example:
For Sheets 2-?, I need cells A1, B13, and the last populated cell from
column C. I would like the data to display in sheet1!(A2:C2) for the
cells
pulled from sheet 2, sheet1!(A3:C3) for the cells pulled from sheet
3...and
so on.

Anyone know the best way to accomplish this?