-   -   ODBC Password (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/378801-odbc-password.html)

Stevek

ODBC Password

Hello all,

I have a spreadsheet that has a number of queries. The queries connect to a
SQL database via an ODBC connection. The ODBC Connection uses a common SQL
Username and Password. When I refresh the queries the ODBC connection
prompts me for the password for each query. I cannot use a trusted
connection because multiple people will use the spreadsheet. How do I get
the ODBC Connection to remember the password? Or is this even my problem?

Best Regards
Steve K.

SteveK[_2_]

ODBC Password

I figured it out.
When editing the Query Data Properties, Select the "Save Password" Option.
DUH!