-   -   Too many ignored errors (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/378756-too-many-ignored-errors.html)

[email protected]

Too many ignored errors

Hi,

I made a quite complicated VBA program. It works so-and-so: the
functionality is OK, but
1) When I close Excel the application crashes
2) Sometimes the application hangs. I have not been able to find out
why.
3) If I leave the application running overnight (which I want to) it
stops with the error
Run-time error '18195'
Too many ignored errors.

I have not found anything regarding the error message. Anyone knows
what it means?

Best Regards
Eric

NickHK

Too many ignored errors

Never seen that error from Excel. Is it a VBA error or from another
component ? Something with an errors collection like ADO ?
Without any idea of what you code does, all I can say is fix your code
first.
Remove all "On Error resume Next" statements so you can see what is actually
erroring.
If using any API calls check you are calling them correctly and checking
return values for success.

NickHK

oups.com...