-   -   resource for automting Excel using vb.net 2002 via PIA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/378746-resource-automting-excel-using-vbulletin-net-2002-via-pia.html)

Ben

resource for automting Excel using vb.net 2002 via PIA

Hi all,

I am trying to locate some good resources to learn to automate Excel using
VS2002 . I understand with VS2002, I have to use the PIA. But I also would
like to learn the proper syntax under the VS2002 environment to call Excel.

Most of the articles I came across use VS 2003 or 2005, which the syntax are
differnt from VS2002 as it appear (I could be wrong, I am new using the
VS2002). Can you share with me some resources regarding this? Thanks.

Ben