Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I determine the Left & Top coordinates of a graphed point?

In Excel Visual Basic, how do I determine the Left and Top coordinates of a
graphed point. The points are graphed using a Visual Basic module. I need
to be able to place a text box above selected graph points but need to know
the relative coordinates of the point on the chart.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Or maybe just use the data label.

- Jon
-------