-   -   Problem disabling/avoiding refreshall popup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/377308-problem-disabling-avoiding-refreshall-popup.html)

mrock via OfficeKB.com

Problem disabling/avoiding refreshall popup

If an Excel spreadsheet has query attached, when you open Excel, it puts up a
pop-up "query refresh" which requires an selection of "enable automatic
refresh" or "disable automatic refresh".

How can I disable this pop-up, or make a selection automatically (maybe using
sendkey, or using Excel.applicaton in VBA)?

I do not have authority because local policy is set (security) to change the
registry, and another user cannot make the registry fix because the change in
the current user area of the registry.

I desire to run this spreadsheet, dynamically changing the date, and thus
need to update the data in a run. Then email the spreadsheet to users who do
not have access to the query source tables.

Too bad Microsoft got rid of the don't show the window again option.