-   -   turn an filter off or back to All (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/377072-turn-filter-off-back-all.html)

dennis

turn an filter off or back to All

I'm using the GetObject() function to get information from another workbook.
I have a field, Include/Exclude, that has the criteria1 set to =Include. How
can I change this to All or turn the filter off?

ADG

turn an filter off or back to All

Hi

Use the ShowAllData method to show all rows

Worksheets("Sheet1").ShowAllData

To remove the arrows use the below

Worksheets("Sheet1").AutoFilterMode =False

--
Tony Green