-   -   printing hidden sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/377062-printing-hidden-sheets.html)

SmartyPants

printing hidden sheets

I need some VBA code, for a button, that will allow me to print sheets
that I have hidden.

Or if there is any other way to set up a button to do this...

Any help would be appreciated.

Ron de Bruin

printing hidden sheets

Hi SmartyPants

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#visible

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"SmartyPants" wrote in message oups.com...
I need some VBA code, for a button, that will allow me to print sheets
that I have hidden.

Or if there is any other way to set up a button to do this...

Any help would be appreciated.

Jay

printing hidden sheets

Modify to Suit: