Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JOM JOM is offline

Default Sort question

I have worksheet 1 that I sorted acciedntally and modified the data. I would
like to sort that list back to the original or it should reflect worksheet 2
that has the same columns and rows. It does not have much of the data like
worksheet 1.

How do I do that? or is not possible
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have done nothing else, you can click Edit Undo Sort. However, If
you have done something else and saved it or closed the file, then it is gone
forever until you manually rework the file.