-   -   Find & Move Sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/376918-find-move-sheets.html)

have_a_cup[_3_]

Find & Move Sheets

Pretty new to the VBA gig, so thanks in advance to anyone who offers up
help...

I'm needing to record a macro for the following scenario:

3 - 5 workbooks, Same name, using numeric ordering
I want to search for a specific worksheet in each workbook, and if it
exists, move that sheet to a new workbook

If the sheet I'm searching for isn't contained, let's say in wkbk 4,
then just skip it and move on to wkbk 5.

I think I have the moving the sheet part down ok, it's just the
searching for, moving if present, and just moving on if it's not
present.....