-   -   How do I setup a spreadsheet to scroll past what is on the screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/376467-how-do-i-setup-spreadsheet-scroll-past-what-screen.html)

Jim Wyns[_2_]

How do I setup a spreadsheet to scroll past what is on the screen

I have spreadsheets I make at home and use at my business copied from a disk.
On my home computer, when I get to the bottom of what shows on the monitor,
it scrolls down automatically. When I do it on the business computer, it
doesn't scroll automatically. I am sure it is a simple setting on the
business computer, but I can't figure what to do. I have looked at
Options....View... but that doesn't work on the business computer. Thanks for
any suggestions on this issue.
jim