-   -   array copy (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/376457-array-copy.html)

Albert

array copy

Hello!
I have a very big array and I want to make a copy of it under a different
name.
Right now I am doing it by "muscle", but is there a faster, simpler way of
doing it?
This is the code I am using right now. I want to copy MatrizDatos into
MatrizMovimientos.

ReDim MatrizMovimientos(1 To UBound(MatrizDatos, 1), 1 To 12)
For x = 1 To UBound(MatrizMovimientos, 1)
For z = 1 To 12
MatrizMovimientos(x, z) = MatrizDatos(x, z)
Next z
Next x

Thanx,
Albert C

Ray Costanzo [ASP.Net MVP]

array copy

You don't have to loop through like that. Just copy the array.

Dim MatrizMovimientos as Variant
MatrizMovimientos = MatrizDatos

Demonstration code:
Dim x(2, 3) As String