-   -   Listview - SetFocus and Me.Repaint (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/376274-listview-setfocus-me-repaint.html)

Alex St-Pierre

Listview - SetFocus and Me.Repaint

Hi,
When you have a form with a listview, the selected items disapeared when you
click on any other button. (The items are still selected but you can't see
it is) I'm wondering if it is normal ??
To solve this problem, I can write Me.ListView1.SetFocus on every events of
the form like:
Private Sub MyCheckbox_Click()
Me.ListView1.SetFocus
End Sub
.... Is there a better approach?

Also, I have multipage form, so, when I change page, the checkbox deasapear
inside the listview. To solve the problem, I wrote:
Private Sub MultiPage1_Change()
Me.Repaint
End Sub
Does anyone know the difference between Me.Repaint and SetFocus. I want to
be sure the form is refresh. When the focus is off, you cannot see the
selected items. Using Me.Repaint seems to be usefull only when you change
page.
Thanks a lot!!
Alex
--
Alex St-Pierre

NickHK

Listview - SetFocus and Me.Repaint

Alex,
May be need to set the .HideSelection=False.

NickHK