-   -   Conditional Formatting (two sheets three cells) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/376271-conditional-formatting-two-sheets-three-cells.html)

KAnoe

Conditional Formatting (two sheets three cells)

I need to do a Conditional Format that will check the date that I have set on
Sheet 1 Cell A3 compared to Sheet 2 Cell E1. If the Date in is before SH1,CA3
then Cell A1 on sheet 2 will have a red background.

Can I do this?

Thanks

Keith

Bob Phillips

Conditional Formatting (two sheets three cells)

You need to name the cell on Sheet1 and compare the name to cell E1.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips