-   -   Paste to the right (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/376268-paste-right.html)

DavidM

Paste to the right

Hi

If I have data with say 20 34 ,50 what ever rows in lets say column B, How
could I paste what is on the clipboard to the right of these cells and maybe
sometimes I want to paste to the left of these cells. I spent a lot of time
on this simple task, Help needed

Thanks in advance

Dave

Don Guillett

Paste to the right

Have a look in the help index for OFFSET

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

. uk...