-   -   Daylight Savings Time Fuction (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/376180-daylight-savings-time-fuction.html)

macroplay

Daylight Savings Time Fuction

Is there a function to call that returns True/False if the local PC is
running in DST or not?

It would be even better if the function was able to accept a Date parameter
so that my program could analyze past data properly depending of whether that
previous day was during DST or not.

thx

Gary''s Student

Daylight Savings Time Fuction