-   -   How can we change linked numbers to words in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/376095-how-can-we-change-linked-numbers-words-excel.html)

Dheeraj Agarwal

How can we change linked numbers to words in Excel?

I am generating Invoice from Excel, I want to change the numeric GRAND TOTAL
to Alphabets automatically in the linked column. Can anyone suggest me the
solution?

Mike Fogleman

How can we change linked numbers to words in Excel?

Look at this link for the file "num2wrds"
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/...tm#Accountants

Mike F
"Dheeraj Agarwal" <Dheeraj wrote in
message ...