Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Form

Hi,

Help sorely needed.
Been researching and trying to set up my own userform but always keep
getting stuck. Seen some good examples of bits and bobs of what I need but
when I try to cater them for what I need they never work and I can't solve
why they won't work.

What I have is this:-

One sheet in my workbook is called 'Subs Targets'.

On this sheet I have many columns with data.

On my userform the first drown box I have is for Editor selection. This is
equal to column B. This has many of the editors names repeated and I only
want singular names (no repears).

This first drop down drives the second drop down selection. This colum is
equal to column D and again has repeating items in it for which I only want
to have the individual titles (no repeats) displayed in the drop down.

Then once you choose from the second drop down I would like an editable list
to be displayed showing the values of columns J to AD, but only columns O,T,Y
and AD being editable. The others being fixed. If the user edits the data in
either O.T, Y and AD then this replaces the existing data in the relevant
cell.

I am really struggling and would greatly appreciate any sort of help

Many Thanks
Matthew Balch