-   -   Automatically copy macro to multiple workbooks? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375892-automatically-copy-macro-multiple-workbooks.html)

pinkfish.jm

Automatically copy macro to multiple workbooks?

Is there a way to create one macro and automatically copy this macro to
other workbooks? I can't use the personal.xls file, because the
workbooks will be used by multiple users. I'm also using a mac.

Thanks!

Barb Reinhardt

Automatically copy macro to multiple workbooks?

One option is to export the module that the macro is stored in and then
import it back into the workbooks that need it.