-   -   Autosizing a Cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375863-autosizing-cell.html)

[email protected][_2_]

Autosizing a Cell

I have three cells that contain names and are populated with a vlookup
formula. Some of the names are larger than the cells current size. Is
there a way, in either Excel or VBA, to autosize the cell this way I
can add that code to my macro before it prints to ensure the whole name
is being shown for each person.

Thanks,
Scott

RB Smissaert