-   -   Subtotals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375730-subtotals.html)

jln via OfficeKB.com

Subtotals

OK i ned some help what i have is a spread sheet that is sorted by INvestor
number. WHat i need is to have a sub total placed 2 spaces below the total
that contains a total for each one of the investor numbers that show up in
the Investor number column. I will need the matching investor number to go
along with the subtotal.

SO what do you guys think?

Tom Ogilvy

Subtotals

You can use the builtin subtotals command under the Data menu. It won't do
the spacing your want, but would be a good start. It also applies
outlining.

Tom Ogilvy

"jln via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

OK i ned some help what i have is a spread sheet that is sorted by INvestor
number. WHat i need is to have a sub total placed 2 spaces below the total
that contains a total for each one of the investor numbers that show up in
the Investor number column. I will need the matching investor number to go
along with the subtotal.

SO what do you guys think?

jln via OfficeKB.com

Subtotals

I was thinking along the same lines but what i didnt know how to place the
subtotals by investor number below the sum line in the columns that i need
then to go to.

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
You can use the builtin subtotals command under the Data menu. It won't do
the spacing your want, but would be a good start. It also applies
outlining.

OK i ned some help what i have is a spread sheet that is sorted by INvestor
number. WHat i need is to have a sub total placed 2 spaces below the total

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

SO what do you guys think?