-   -   warning signal (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375594-warning-signal.html)

Excel User

warning signal

How I can warn about going over or under budget over set limit. I know how
to calculate in formula but I want that cell to be like blinking or some kind
of noticable and not only make it noticable by filling color coding.
response at thank you,

Bob Phillips

warning signal

Use conditional formatting. See