-   -   listbox assistance (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375348-listbox-assistance.html)

Gary Keramidas

listbox assistance

i have some listbox questions and would like some input.

i am changing some values in a range of data. i want to put the cell value in a
listbox along with 2 other cell values on the same row.

i get it to work, it just doesn't look too good, in my opinion.

when the listbox has a static height, there may only be a couple entries and it
has a lot of white space.
sometimes i have a scroll bar at the bottom, but there is only 2 numbers in the
box and the width is more than wide enough. why?
if i put the 3 values in 1 listbox, then you can't tell where the different cell
values start and end.

what i am doing is i execute the code, when it finds the number to change i add
the 3 cells to the different listboxes.
when the code is done, i then show the form with the listbox values.

should i use a public array and then pop the userform and populate it when it's
activated?

just looking for some guidance here.

thanks

--

Gary

JLGWhiz

listbox assistance

Gary, it sounds like you might need to revisit your list box properties in
the design mode and set it to one column and increase the width enough to
eliminate the horizontal scroll bar. I am not sure it makes a lot of
difference when you load the data.

"Gary Keramidas" wrote:

[...]

thanks, i set the columnwidth property and that seems to have fixed the scroll
bar issue.

--

Gary