-   -   Option button and Highlighting an area (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375344-option-button-highlighting-area.html)

Steve

Option button and Highlighting an area

I wish to be able to select "option button A" and have "area A" highlighted,
and "Area B" darkened. Then When I select "option Button B" have the reverse,
"Area A" darkened and "Area B" Highlighted.

Area A and Area B are groups of about 12 cells

Jim Thomlinson

Option button and Highlighting an area

I have responded in General Questions. Please don't psot to multiple groups...
Check out this link...
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm
--
HTH...