-   -   links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375313-links.html)

SmartyPants

links

I want to link to a certain cell in a different worksheet.

How do I do this?

[email protected]

links

=sum(SheetXX!A1:A10)

the sheet name preceeds the rest range reference.

SmartyPants wrote:
I want to link to a certain cell in a different worksheet.

How do I do this?

[email protected]

links

Sheet name preceeds the range reference

eg. =sum(Sheet2!A1:A10)

SmartyPants wrote:
I want to link to a certain cell in a different worksheet.

How do I do this?

I'm sorry, I guess I was unclear before.

I want the person veiwing the current worksheet to be able to view the
other worksheet, at a certain cell. Either by opening the worksheet or
opening a veiw of some sort.

Any Help?

[email protected]

links

Are you referring to linking workbooks vs. worksheets?

wrote:
Are you referring to linking workbooks vs. worksheets?

Maybe what I need is a macro to open another workbook at a certain
point.

I want the person to be able to view another workbook at a certain
point (tab,cell).

Jim Cone

links

My post from yesterday in the public.excel.misc group has a way...
http://tinyurl.com/wytao
-or-
Go to the Insert menu and select "Hyperlink..."
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

Jim Cone wrote:
My post from yesterday in the public.excel.misc group has a way...
http://tinyurl.com/wytao

This works thanx