-   -   Program Buttons in EXCEL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375245-program-buttons-excel.html)

Proc Print-SAS

Program Buttons in EXCEL

Excel macro:
Program Buttons in EXCEL: allow user to define new project, copy
existing project, delete a project, or save a project

I have already designed buttons; I am looking for a sample program just
need to program the buttons in order to allow the user to crate, copy,
delete and save a project

Gary L Brown

Program Buttons in EXCEL

be more specific
how do YOU define a project
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''Yes'' button next to ''Was this
Post Helpfull to you?''.

"Proc Print-SAS" wrote:

Excel macro:
Program Buttons in EXCEL: allow user to define new project, copy
existing project, delete a project, or save a project

I have already designed buttons; I am looking for a sample program just
need to program the buttons in order to allow the user to crate, copy,
delete and save a project

John Michl

Program Buttons in EXCEL

Please don't double-post. This topic is also in the Functions forum.