-   -   Drop-down box automation - cell duplication. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375221-drop-down-box-automation-cell-duplication.html)

Colinhp

Drop-down box automation - cell duplication.

I have a workbook with a drop-down box that requires the user to select 'Yes'
or 'No' from it. If the user selects 'Yes', I would like the information in
cells a1, c1, f1, h1 to be copied into destination cells (h7, i7,k7 m7) on
another worksheet in the same workbook. I then require the active cell n7 to
be highlighted on the same destination worksheet.
If they select 'No' I don't require anything to happen.
How can I achieve this? If the drop-down box prevents this event from
occuring, are their any other options available?
Lastly, the next entry for another user would be cells b1, c1, f1 h1 and if
they select 'Yes' the code has to know to copy the information onto a new row
below the last entry on the destination worksheet.