-   -   Getting compile error: out of memory in VBA How do I fix this? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375102-getting-compile-error-out-memory-vba-how-do-i-fix.html)

jhaukap

Getting compile error: out of memory in VBA How do I fix this?

I am making a project in Microsoft Excel using a Macro. I call external
program(lp_solve) functions in my code. I am getting several errors when I
run my program. The first is "Microsoft Excel has encountered some problems
and needs to shut down." The second says something about available
resources. And finally the third is a Microsoft Visual Basic Compile Error:
Out of memory.

Does anyone know how I can check memory usage, gain memory back, or why I am
getting these messages?

Thanks for your help.

JLGWhiz

Getting compile error: out of memory in VBA How do I fix this?

It would help to see your code that produces the error messages.