-   -   MS Query Error Message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375045-ms-query-error-message.html)

Mark

MS Query Error Message

I'm having some trouble connecting Excel to SQL server via MS Query

For years I've been using MS Query to link my backend dbs to frontend models
in Excel
- just recently I've been getting an "Unknown token received from SQL
Server" error message
-MS help only provides the detail "Driver error.
This error was returned by the driver. For more information, check the
documentation for the driver you are currently

using."

Anybody have any ideas?

I was thinking it could be to do with data formating or field naming
conventions

--
Cheers

Mark