-   -   VLOOKUP - Multiple Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/375017-vlookup-multiple-worksheets.html)

kate

VLOOKUP - Multiple Worksheets

I am creating a report that references data from three worksheets, all
worksheets have idential column layouts that will not change. I have to match
the data based on a text field in column B i.e. "Student" (the names are
always the same as the data is generated from a drop down menu) and then I
need to sum all of the numerical data in column F (Direct Hours), the columns
remain the same in all three worksheets but the worksheets are constantly
updated and new rows are added on a regular basis and have numerous blank
cells.

Can somebody please help me in regards as to the best way to create a
VLOOKUP table that can reference the data from three worksheets and sum
together teh numerical values from each worksheets in column F that are
related to the Text Type (i.e. "Student") in column B?

Thanks in advance Kate