-   -   Macro with eayfilter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374993-macro-eayfilter.html)

RPW

Macro with eayfilter

I am trying to write a macro, incorporating easyfilter as part of the macro.

I want the macro to highlight a column, right click on highlighted column
and choose easyfilter, enter '0' in "equal/not equal to" box, select 'not
equal to' button, click 'go' button at bottom of easyfilter, and then stop
the macro.

When I enter the steps, then run the macro, it highlights the column, and
that's it.

How do I get the macro to perform the rest of my request?

Ron de Bruin

Macro with eayfilter

Hi RPW

That is not possible

But you can open the add-in in the macro like this
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Controls("EasyFilt er").Execute

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"RPW" wrote in message ...
I am trying to write a macro, incorporating easyfilter as part of the macro.

I want the macro to highlight a column, right click on highlighted column
and choose easyfilter, enter '0' in "equal/not equal to" box, select 'not
equal to' button, click 'go' button at bottom of easyfilter, and then stop
the macro.

When I enter the steps, then run the macro, it highlights the column, and
that's it.

How do I get the macro to perform the rest of my request?

RPW

Macro with eayfilter

OK, well, thanks for taking time to respond!