-   -   Bullet points within message box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374856-bullet-points-within-message-box.html)

MikeCM

Bullet points within message box

Is there a simple way of putting in a set of bullet points into a
message box? I'm not worried about the format, they could be just
"- ".

The text I would like to display is along the following lines:

Blahhh blah blahhh, and blahh blah:

- bullet1
- bullet2
- bullet3

I have an automatic macro that runs when a particular sheet is
selected, along the following lines:

If Sh.Name = "xyz" Then

MsgBox "text here"

End If

The problem is that I can't convince it to put in the bulleted text.
Is there an easy way of doing this?

NickHK

Bullet points within message box

Mike,
dim MsgText as string
MsgText="- bullet1" & vbnewline & "- bullet2" & vbnewline & "- bullet3"
MsgBox MsgText

NickHK

"MikeCM" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there a simple way of putting in a set of bullet points into a
message box? I'm not worried about the format, they could be just
"- ".

The text I would like to display is along the following lines:

Blahhh blah blahhh, and blahh blah:

- bullet1
- bullet2
- bullet3

I have an automatic macro that runs when a particular sheet is
selected, along the following lines:

If Sh.Name = "xyz" Then

MsgBox "text here"

End If

The problem is that I can't convince it to put in the bulleted text.
Is there an easy way of doing this?

MikeCM

Bullet points within message box

Nick

Cool. Thanks for this.

Mike

NickHK wrote:
Mike,
dim MsgText as string
MsgText="- bullet1" & vbnewline & "- bullet2" & vbnewline & "- bullet3"
MsgBox MsgText

NickHK

oups.com...