-   -   How to protect a button click from being modified by others? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374844-how-protect-button-click-being-modified-others.html)

confuss

How to protect a button click from being modified by others?

I had an unprotected template which contains macro in its worksheet with a
button click. However, I could not select the button so that I can modify,
copy or delete it. I look through the existing macro & sheet property but
there was no clue that the button is so much special that I could understand.
So I created another button on the same page and found that it can be
selected but never behaves like the existing one. Looks like the existing
button is so "untouchable". What secret "thing" that prevent me from
selecting the button?