-   -   Textbox equals certain field of last record (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374746-textbox-equals-certain-field-last-record.html)

skusey

Textbox equals certain field of last record

Hi,

I have a form that displays all records from a table. In the footer
area of this form, I have sub-totals adding up all of the values in the
fields of each record.

I need one of my sub-totals in the footer (called txtSumBroughtForward)
to equal exactly the value of the most recent record in the
txtBroughtForward field.

I cannot work this out and any help would be great. Please note that I
am a novice at this and so using jargon, won't really help me with
this, so the more detailed the reply is, the better it is for me.

Many thanks,
Ben