-   -   HOW 2 Auto Close and Save CSV file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374720-how-2-auto-close-save-csv-file.html)

WANNABE

HOW 2 Auto Close and Save CSV file

Hi, all... I am trying to copy some values into a CSV file then close and
save both files. When I use ActiveWindow.save or ActiveWindow.Close on the
CSV file it prompts my if I want to save it as is, and OF COURSE I DO...
How can I accomplish this with out the prompts??? Thank you again....

Alok

HOW 2 Auto Close and Save CSV file

Application.DisplayAlerts=False

"WANNABE" wrote:

Hi, all... I am trying to copy some values into a CSV file then close and
save both files. When I use ActiveWindow.save or ActiveWindow.Close on the
CSV file it prompts my if I want to save it as is, and OF COURSE I DO...
How can I accomplish this with out the prompts??? Thank you again....

WANNABE

HOW 2 Auto Close and Save CSV file

AWESOME!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!