-   -   Problem with Pivot Items (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374666-problem-pivot-items.html)

Manish Jaitly

Problem with Pivot Items

Hi

I am facing a problem. I am getting the error 1004 "Unable to get data range
property of the pivot item class". My pivot has 3 column fields (or rather
pivot items) They are - First Box, Second Box, Third Box. First Box and
Second Box. When the loop runs through First and Second Box, the program runs
smoothly because they both contain data and are visible in the pivot. However
when the loop gets to the Third Box which has no data and is not visible (it
is clicked on the field drop down though) , I get the above error. This
appears to be self deating as I am unable to understand what code to write
that filters or ignores the Third Box so that I do not get this run time
error.

Please help as I am unable to proceed because of this.

Thanks
Manish