-   -   Turn time into a decimal (number) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374646-turn-time-into-decimal-number.html)

vqthomf

Turn time into a decimal (number)

I have three textboxes on a form the first two hold times number 3 is the
result of 1 - 2 the sum I am tring is textbox3 (Duration) x 60 x 60 x 24
then divide that result by 74 but I am having problems turning the duration
back into in to a time number? can anybody help please.
Charles

Tom Ogilvy

Turn time into a decimal (number)

just divide the original duration number by 74

Tom Ogilvy