-   -   Allow 1 checkbox in a group to be selected (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374632-allow-1-checkbox-group-selected.html)

Mike

Allow 1 checkbox in a group to be selected

I have a group of checkboxes on a form (e.g. offices in a company) and only
want to allow users to be able to select 1 in the group. I need checkboxes
instead of a dropdown list because the form will have to be filled in online
and in hardcopy.

Is this possible please?

Halim

Allow 1 checkbox in a group to be selected

Hi,

why you don;t use OptionButton rather than use checkboxes ?

But if you want to use checkbox you may place the code in the Change event ...

Halim