-   -   Excel Object Model (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374582-excel-object-model.html)

Jeff Wright[_2_]

Excel Object Model

Hi, all

Can anyone recommend a comprehensive book or website covering the Excel
Object Model?

Thanks,

Jeff

Nigel

Excel Object Model

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...elOverview.asp

--
Cheers
Nigel

"Jeff Wright" wrote in message
Hi, all

Can anyone recommend a comprehensive book or website covering the Excel
Object Model?

Thanks,

Jeff

Bob Phillips

Excel Object Model

Try Excel VBA 2002 Programmers Reference
by Rob Bovey, Stephen Bullen, John Green & Robert Rosenberg
Wrox Publishing

Don't get the 2003 version, it suffered from a bad edit.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jeff Wright" wrote in message
Hi, all

Can anyone recommend a comprehensive book or website covering the Excel
Object Model?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Wright[_2_]

Excel Object Model

Thanks, Nigel. I looked at this website after your reply and it looks very
informative. I'll be investigating it.

Thanks again,

Jeff

"Nigel" wrote in message
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...elOverview.asp

--
Cheers
Nigel

"Jeff Wright" wrote in message
Hi, all

Can anyone recommend a comprehensive book or website covering the Excel
Object Model?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Wright[_2_]

Excel Object Model

Thanks, Bob. Looks just like what I wanted. I've ordered the 2002 version
from Amazon.com.

Thanks again,

Jeff