-   -   Making a call to a differnt sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374524-making-call-differnt-sheet.html)

Ron

Making a call to a differnt sheet

Should be simple, but I'm stuck. Please help.

The below code works fine working from a sheet named FEATURES:

Dim n_RowNumber = As String
n_RowNumber = 24
n_Named_Symbology_Create = ActiveSheet.Cells(n_RowNumber, "B")

I need to call the n_... variable from a sheet named 'NS'.
How do I code for the sheet NS vs. ActiveSheet?

Thanks, Ron

Jim Thomlinson

Making a call to a differnt sheet

n_Named_Symbology_Create = Sheets("NS").Cells(n_RowNumber, "B")
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Ron" wrote:

Should be simple, but I'm stuck. Please help.

The below code works fine working from a sheet named FEATURES:

Dim n_RowNumber = As String
n_RowNumber = 24
n_Named_Symbology_Create = ActiveSheet.Cells(n_RowNumber, "B")

I need to call the n_... variable from a sheet named 'NS'.
How do I code for the sheet NS vs. ActiveSheet?

Thanks, Ron

Ron

Making a call to a differnt sheet

Thank you! That was the solution. I tried mutltiple variations but just could
not 'hit' it right.
Ron

"Ron" wrote:

Should be simple, but I'm stuck. Please help.

The below code works fine working from a sheet named FEATURES:

Dim n_RowNumber = As String
n_RowNumber = 24
n_Named_Symbology_Create = ActiveSheet.Cells(n_RowNumber, "B")

I need to call the n_... variable from a sheet named 'NS'.
How do I code for the sheet NS vs. ActiveSheet?

Thanks, Ron

Halim

Making a call to a differnt sheet

Hi,

How about :
Public n_Named_Symbology_Create

'Place in event sheetActivate in the sheet("NS") module :

Sheets("NS").Cells(n_RowNumber, "B") = n_Named_Symbology_Create

Halim