-   -   Registering library (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374434-registering-library.html)

JT

Registering library

I put an Excel 97 worksheet on an XP machine got the following msg..

Object library not registered

cannot access file c:\program files\microsoft
office\office10\library\analysis\ATPVBAEN.XLA

I looked in that folder and the file is there....

How do I register that file??

thanks
JT

Jim Thomlinson

Registering library

That is your Analysis Tool Pack (ATP). Try installing (re-installing) the
toolpack through Tools - Addins - Analysis Tool Pack
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"JT" wrote:

I put an Excel 97 worksheet on an XP machine got the following msg..

Object library not registered

cannot access file c:\program files\microsoft
office\office10\library\analysis\ATPVBAEN.XLA

I looked in that folder and the file is there....

How do I register that file??

thanks
JT

JT

Registering library

Hi...

thanks

I went thru that, but it doesnt show any addins on the screen... its on my
machine at work.. so will have to do this tomorrow...

thanks
JT