-   -   Editing a recorded Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374360-editing-recorded-macro.html)

[email protected][_2_]

Editing a recorded Macro

Hi

I recorded a macro but left out a couple of bits to add in. As I am a
novice is there any way of editing the macro(or adding the extra
bits)using the record function rather than writing with raw code?

Cheers

Brian

Bob Phillips

Editing a recorded Macro

yes, same as writing anew. Go into the VBIDE (Alt-F11), open the code module
and edit the macro.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips