-   -   Huhe ecel file size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374340-huhe-ecel-file-size.html)

Bizarre

Huhe ecel file size

Hello,

I would appreciate any input on this matter.

My file starts out being around 1meg just one sheet with lots of VBA code,
when I insert a userform, the file size become 19MB. There are some picuture
in the user orm, I tried them, just Still I get huge file sizes around 18M,
not sure what is taking up the space because when I compress it it become
arounf 400KB
I put a comman button "main" in the worksheet . when I click on it, it takes
a lot of time to load the userform. I don't know why?
Thank You!

JNW

Huhe ecel file size

It sounds like the picture file that you imported is the problem. High
megapixel pictures take up a lot of space, and take time to load. Try
compressing the picture separately then importing it into the userform.
--
JNW

"Bizarre" wrote:

Hello,

I would appreciate any input on this matter.

My file starts out being around 1meg just one sheet with lots of VBA code,
when I insert a userform, the file size become 19MB. There are some picuture
in the user orm, I tried them, just Still I get huge file sizes around 18M,
not sure what is taking up the space because when I compress it it become
arounf 400KB
I put a comman button "main" in the worksheet . when I click on it, it takes
a lot of time to load the userform. I don't know why?
Thank You!

Bizarre

Huhe ecel file size

I compressed the 3 pictures (8k each ) but it does not solve the problem.
Even I tried to remove oictures but the file is still 19 MB. I forgot to note
before that there are at least 3 spreadsheet and 3 chartspace controls in the
user form. Could that be the problem?