-   -   Lost password (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374308-lost-password.html)

fabio

Lost password

Hi friends

I have a worksheet with open password. But I forgot it. Is there a way to
recover / brake or re-assign the password ?

tks

Fabio

Felix

Lost password

Try Excel Utilities 2 by Rob Bovey www.appspro.com in addition to a lot of
other nice features it has a password breaker.

"Fabio" wrote:

Hi friends

I have a worksheet with open password. But I forgot it. Is there a way to
recover / brake or re-assign the password ?

tks

Fabio

JE McGimpsey

Lost password

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

In article ,
Fabio wrote:

Hi friends

I have a worksheet with open password. But I forgot it. Is there a way to
recover / brake or re-assign the password ?

tks

Fabio

elachowitz

Lost password

The mothership: http://www.elcomsoft.com/index.html

....if you need to get into something lost...

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 06:52:01 -0700, Fabio
wrote:

Hi friends

I have a worksheet with open password. But I forgot it. Is there a way to
recover / brake or re-assign the password ?

tks

Fabio

fabio

Lost password

Thanks for you help

"Fabio" wrote:

Hi friends

I have a worksheet with open password. But I forgot it. Is there a way to
recover / brake or re-assign the password ?

tks

Fabio

fabio

Lost password