-   -   Radio Buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374304-radio-buttons.html)

Pedro Serra

Radio Buttons

When I save my excel workbook as a Web Page and then I open the new file the
radio buttons arent working in this new format.

Is it possible to keep the radio buttons working after saving the Excel
workbook as a Web Page?

If yes how can I achieved this?

Regards,

JNW

Radio Buttons

Sorry, objects in excel (i.e. radial buttons, drop down menus, etc.) do not
function when the file is saved as a webpage.
--
JNW