-   -   I cannot enter text in VBA search index (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374238-i-cannot-enter-text-vba-search-index.html)

mdmackillop[_21_]

I cannot enter text in VBA search index

When I open VBA help, I see a horizontal double headed arrow when I mouse
over the text fields and I cannot type text into them. I've reinstalled
Office 2000 and downloaded all the updates.

JLGWhiz

I cannot enter text in VBA search index

When you mouse over which text fields...on the spreadsheet or where?