-   -   access menu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374229-access-menu.html)

Ernie

access menu

How do i access "About Microsoft Excel" from the Help menu bar?

Ron de Bruin

access menu

Try

Sub test()
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").FindControl _
(ID:=927, Recursive:=True).Execute
End Sub

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"ernie" wrote in message ...
How do i access "About Microsoft Excel" from the Help menu bar?

Ernie

access menu

I have this software installed with excel. its call ExcelShield. i need to
create a code to access "About" from ExcelShield menu bar.

I'm trying the code below but it does not work:

Sub test()
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu
Bar").Controls.Application.CommandBars("Excel&Shie ld").Caption = _
"A&bout"

help a friend help you

"ernie" wrote in message ...
How do i access "About Microsoft Excel" from the Help menu bar?

Ron de Bruin

access menu

Adapt this example

Dim winHelpMenu As CommandBarControl
Set winHelpMenu = Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Controls("Help")
winHelpMenu.Controls("About Microsoft Office Excel").Execute

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl