-   -   determine Dll version (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374153-determine-dll-version.html)

am A.

determine Dll version

Hi,all

I need a macro or function to know which version of cdo.dll is
installed

tks

--
GRAZIE
Grazie in anticipo

Jim Cone

determine Dll version

Sub WhatIsIt()
Dim FSO As Object
Dim strPath As String
Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
strPath = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\PKMCDO.DLL"
MsgBox FSO.GetFileVersion(strPath)
Set FSO = Nothing
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"am A."
wrote in message
Hi,all
I need a macro or function to know which version of cdo.dll is installed
tks
--
GRAZIE
Grazie in anticipo

am A.

determine Dll version

Jim Cone scriveva il 02/10/2006 :

wrote in message
Hi,all
I need a macro or function to know which version of cdo.dll is installed
tks

great tks

--
Tks at all