-   -   Code Execution Has Been Interruptred? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374071-re-code-execution-has-been-interruptred.html)

michael.beckinsale

Code Execution Has Been Interruptred?

Al,

I had excactly the same problem a few days ago which occured after l
had purposely tried to interrupt the code. On re-running the code it
kept stopping after a few loops of the code. Re-booted and same problem
occured.

I eventually put it down to a 'sticky' keyboard key, so took apart /
cleaned up the keyboard and voila! all was OK.

Hope this helps

Regards

Michael Beckinsale

ion

Code Execution Has Been Interruptred?

There are a number of posts in this newsgroup about starting to get
"code execution has been interrupted" sporadically after ctrl+break,
which is sometimes cleared by a reboot.
I don't see a KB article on it. Does MS have any progress on this?