-   -   Automatic Secuential number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/374021-automatic-secuential-number.html)

kpalmore

Automatic Secuential number

I am trying to find out how to build a macro that will assign numbers
sequentially to a cell once the user has input specific data such as
assigning authorization numbers to certain documents.

Jim Thomlinson

Automatic Secuential number

Check out this link...

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"kpalmore" wrote:

I am trying to find out how to build a macro that will assign numbers
sequentially to a cell once the user has input specific data such as
assigning authorization numbers to certain documents.

kpalmore

Automatic Secuential number

Thanks I will give it a try. I will let you know how it goes. Have a great
day.